- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2008 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2008 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, will not start3
- burning wire & fuse2
- pedal sensor and ABS sytem causing reduced power2
- headlight wires melted1
- premature battery failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System147
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.