- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 21 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 25 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 37 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 40 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 43 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2008 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, will not start3
- burning wire & fuse2
- stabilitrak/traction control lights on2
- door won't unlock1
- premature battery failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System179
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.