- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 35 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 36 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 39 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 51 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2008 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, will not start3
- burning wire & fuse2
- stabilitrak/traction control lights on2
- door won't unlock1
- premature battery failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System184
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.