- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2008 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, will not start3
- burning wire & fuse2
- stabilitrak/traction control lights on2
- door won't unlock1
- premature battery failure1
- starter noise1
- NHTSA: Electrical System185
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.