8.0

1. bypass burnt wire in plug in at passenger side kick plate panel (1 reports)
2008 Chevrolet Impala windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Impala:

2008 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Dec 172013

Impala LT 3.9L

The rear defrost does not work. The button lights up when I push it, but the rear window never defrosts.

- , Valentine, NE, USA

Jan 022012

Impala LS 3.5L

Just would like to thank the previous persons post.Had the problem for about 3 weeks and like you said first thing you look for is a burnt fuse but no fuse for the rear defroster.Now how dumb is that! I also changed the relay with no success.That in my opinion should be a recall.My plug in was all burnt and bypassed it and it now works. This problem could cause a fireThanks again for taking the time to post your problem and your find .Saved me lots of agravation and I fixed it myself at a cost of 0

- , Noelville, Ontario, Canada