8.0

1. replace hub/bearing assembly (1 reports)
2009 Chevrolet Impala wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Impala:

2009 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 222012

Impala LT 3.5L

On a trip to Va from Maine I happened to notice the right front tire was dangerously worn out on the inside . I found a tire dealer that sold me a set of tires and a 4 wheel alignment at a cost of $821. They installed the tires then put the car on the alignment rack at that point they told me that they could not do the alignment due to wiped out hub bearings.I was luckily under warranty. The dealer that replaced the bearing assemblies took me in the next day.Thank you Heritage Chevrolet.

I called GM for assistance with the additional cost on the road, as lodging, food, ruined tires and lost wages .I will report on how that goes.

What happened to good old reliable Chevrolet that I have owned all my life.

- , Rumford, ME, USA