2011 Chevrolet Impala accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala:

2011 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 062013

When my Impala was 4 years old and 42000 miles(April or may of 2013), both rear door locks refused to lock or unlock. I contacted my dealer and he stated that it was out of warranty. I then contacted gms customer service which reiterated the same thing. After investigating online, there are quite a few blogs with customers who have the same problem. To replace these locks costs approximately $800. I contacted your organization this morning and they told me to contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020. When I contacted them, I was informed that the serial number did not fall under any recalls. However, Chevrolet does have a door lock recall.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA