2011 Chevrolet Impala accessories - exterior NHTSA complaints: Visibility:Defroster/Defogger System

NHTSA — Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System Problems

7.8

2011 Chevrolet Impala accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala:

2011 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Sep 142011

Impala 6-cyl

My Impala will not heat in idle position, no early morn defrosts for me! took to dealer ( 10/18/11) he found a leak, replaced a hose. It was good for a while, now doing again, (10/28/11), going back in shop on 11/3/11. Also car will not heat when remote starter is used, comes up to temp everytime just doesn't blow hot air, this has been reported to them, they tell me that's "normal", what"?, im sorry, but isn't the purpose of remote starters, for regulating cabin temperature" I will see how these two issues are handled on thurs, I have this funny feeling I will be back here on this site for the same issues.

- Sidney Center, NY, USA