2011 Chevrolet Impala fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala:

2011 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Nov 072011

Impala 6-cyl

When I left my house to run to the store the gas gauge was reading half a tank. The store I ran to was 6 miles up the road, when I started the car and was coming home I noticed the gas gauge was below a quarter of a tank. By the time I got back home (6 miles away) the gauge was reading between half and a quarter tank. I also had a 2007 Silverado that did the same thing, not sure but maybe Chevrolet needs to seed a recall out for the fuel gauge sending units. I have talked to other Chevy owners that have had the same issue.

- Guilford, IN, USA