- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2011 Chevrolet Impala
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chevrolet service shop immediately!
2011 Chevrolet Impala SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM NHTSA Campaign #12V377000
Summary: General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
Consequence: A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V377000 »
Browse Other Impala Years
- 2014 Chevrolet Impala
- 2013 Chevrolet Impala
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala
- 2009 Chevrolet Impala
- 2008 Chevrolet Impala
- 2007 Chevrolet Impala
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala
- 2005 Chevrolet Impala
- 2004 Chevrolet Impala
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala
- 2002 Chevrolet Impala