4.9

2011 Chevrolet Impala wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Impala:

2011 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jul 162012

Impala 6-cyl

I'm a 68 year old male driver, who when buying a product expect a quality made american product. I have had two sidewall failures on the oem equipment tires that came on my car. The problems were potentially of a fatal nature if not discovered during a routine maintenance check. I own two vehicles with the Eagle ls-2 tires, I have been told Goodyear does not warrant sidewall failures.

- Crestview, FL, USA