2012 Chevrolet Impala accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Impala:

2012 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 182013

Impala 6-cyl

The engine died in a hard rain, wipers quit, flashers came on, windows went up and down, cd player quit and radio came on, then flashers went off. Windows would not go back up soaking the inside of the doors.this is my wife's car and now she is afraid to drive it. I called the dealer twice and got a recording asking me to leave a brief message. If they don't have time to answer the phone, how long will it take to fix it?

- Port St. John, FL, USA

Dec 162012

Impala

The windshield has a curve to it that skews your perspective of the road. The car was a rental, and after just an hour of driving, my eyes hurt, and I got a headache. This seems like a poor design issue, and out concerned me for those who may actually own the vehicle.

- Cedar Park, TX, USA