5.0

2012 Chevrolet Impala lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Impala:

2012 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Apr 082013

Impala

When I purchased this vehicle I had a 42 month warranty. Several months after my purchase I noticed that the tires (all 4) were dry rotting. Several months after that the passenger side head light was fogging to the point it was dimming the head light. I took the vehicle back to where I purchased this and the name of the Chevrolet dealer was tom bannen and now serra Chevrolet. I complained to General Motors in Michigan and they told me to take this back to the dealership. The car was to be seen by the service manager which I did and was turned down again for repairs even while the car was still under warranty. I then filed a complaint with BBB and after several attempts to resolve these issues the jerk at serra Chevrolet said that serra Chevrolet would not honor any warranty that was given to me by the previous owner, tom bannen. I think that serra Chevrolet in madison, tn. Has and will rip off other buyers who had the warranties from tom bannen. I will never purchase another General Motors product and tell all my relatives and many friends not to buy from this rip off artist.

- Hendersonville, TN, USA