2015 Chevrolet Impala body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Impala:

2015 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Dec 312015

Impala

Body recall. The paint on my 2015 Chevy Impala seems to be defective. It holds an imprint of everything that touches the vehicle. Or it may be a faulty clear coat. But the paint job is defective.

- Brownsville, TN, USA

May 032016

Impala

In motion on city street going about 45 when vehicle in front of me was in motion to make a right turn and came to an abrut stop. I hit my brakes and my car did not stop and I had my foot on brake pushed all the way to floor and car continued almost like it slid into the impact/collision. His car was not damaged but attached is the damage to my car.

- Missouri City, TX, USA