4.4

2015 Chevrolet Impala brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Impala:

2015 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Oct 262016

Impala

"sevice stabilitrak" light came on, then 2 hours later ABS light came on and on every left turn there is a crunching sound in the front tire and alarms sound, and my engine started stalling as I was turning onto a busy street, almost was in a crash. When I made it home I researched it and found many other Impala owners have the same problem, same scenario. This cannot be a coincidence that every Chevy customer is describing this same situation. Chevrolet needs to have a recall on these Impala's. we all love our Impala's but you cannot allow us to be out there on the road in danger. We want to support american made!! please do the right thing and fix this problem.

- Youngstown, OH, USA

Feb 112016

Impala

Initially it started out with losing all lighting control during driving for about 10sec after which it comes back on. This when on are about two months and about a week ago, I started getting the error message ┐power steering drive with care┐ which alternates with another error message 'stabilitrak┐. each time this comes on during driving, the car jerks a little with the emergency park light for about 2sec and if I were driving with the cruise control on, it automatically disables it. This is regardless of how fast am driving.

- Ewa Beach, HI, USA