1995 Chevrolet Lumina accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Lumina:

1995 Chevrolet Lumina Owner Comments

Mar 242003

Lumina LE

I looked out my window one night and noticed that the interior lights were on. I thought maybe a door was ajar but upon checking there was not. The overhead light was on as well as the lights on the rear view mirror which were very hot. I had to pull the fuse to turn them off and as a result there are no interior lights and I worry about my wife having to enter the car at night. I also feel that because these lights go bad in the on position there is a possibility of a fire. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- , Torrington, Ct., USA