1. new motor and parts (2 reports)
1995 Chevrolet Lumina windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Chevrolet Lumina:

1995 Chevrolet Lumina Owner Comments

Aug 302006

My window motor stopped working and the dealership had to fix it. The charged me $350 and on top of that my power locks now don't work.

- , Hellertown, PA, USA

Nov 042003

Lumina APV

Driver window motor stoped working. I have found that doors/windows/wiper repairs and who knows what else is in store for Lumina APV owners. My son just sold his. I had a 1988 Chevy pickup before this. I wish I could talk to everyone that is thinking about buying one. I was so glad to get rid of that [ mistake ]. I drive Ford vans as a Courier and I can tell you we have not had these kind of problems. I am ashamed that General Motors has someone in high places that is going to cause this company to fail if they don't get rid of him. I have worked in the repair field most of my life and I have seen good stuff and I have seen junk. I know how hard it is to get BIG WHEELS to listen to the mechanics and people using their products. It can be done. There are ways and there are people who care such as this organization.

- , Waterloo, IA, USA