- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Lumina body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 7
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.