- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 5 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 40 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 61 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 71 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1996 Lumina engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitates, then engine turns over but won't start4
- engine makes a clicking noise2
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.