- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 38 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 46 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 69 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1997 Lumina electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition switch stuck, couldn't shut off car1
- stalls constantly1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator8
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.