- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 54 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 79 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 82 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1997 Lumina electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition switch stuck, couldn't shut off car1
- stalls constantly1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator8
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.