- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 11 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 18 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1998 Lumina steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion20
- NHTSA: Steering19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.