- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 18 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 25 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1998 Lumina steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion20
- NHTSA: Steering19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.