- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 5 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 8 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 11 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 12 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 12 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1998 Lumina steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion20
- NHTSA: Steering19
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.