6.0

1. replace the heater core (1 reports)
1997 Chevrolet Malibu AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Malibu:

1997 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Oct 172007

Malibu 3.1L V6

No heat in one of the worst winters I have seen in Kansas really sucks. Driving to work in the morning when its 5 degrees outside is very cold. We had to take out the seats to take out the center console to take out the whole dash board to even get to the heater core. The part would have cost more but my dad was able to haggle the parts guy down every where else I had called they quoted me between $90-103. And this is just the latest in a long line of ever growing issues with the car.

- , Mission, KS, USA