- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 33 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 36 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 41 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 54 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Malibu
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1998 Malibu wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing failed2
- grinding/rubbing noise when turning1
- wheel bearings fail1
- NHTSA: Tires41
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt18
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Wheels1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Space Saver Wheel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.