8.0

1998 Chevrolet Malibu wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Malibu:

1998 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Mar 072011

Malibu V6

I am actually here to see if anyone could help me with this problem. Recenlty, as I am turning to the right, and it only happens when I am turning to the right, there is this loud , tickering sound that comes from my front left tire. I am not sure what this could be and I really don't want to take it to a mechanic yet and have them b/s me again on things that they 'think' needs to be fixed rather then finding out what the problem really is.

- , Bethlehem, PA, USA