- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 1999 Malibu steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- snap/crack when turning in reverse1
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.