1. fuel tank pressure sensor sticking (1 reports)
  2. pc intake wires were repaired/replaced (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Malibu electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Malibu:

2000 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jun 232005

Malibu LX

Oh yeah, where was I until 6,035 miles later we have .... Houston we have fuel problems. I'm done complaining! A very shifty, unsafe, have my family in fear to use modest looking peace of junk that might as well cost me my life's savings.

- , Marietta, GA, USA

Oct 252006

Malibu LS 3.1L V6

Now, another car problem, 4 months in a row, How, ridiculous!!! Boy, my engine light came on, and I was sure it was going to be a very expensive repair problem. But, it was an electrical problem with the wiring to the PC Intake Valve connector. What next!!!!

- , Santa Rosa, CA, USA