2001 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

May 072005

Malibu 6-cyl

Driver's side window switch stalls before rolling up. Turn signals do not work all the time. Internal fan switch only works on 5. if I turn the fan switch on or off, turn signals will start working instantly. Turn signal problem started right after the blower went out. I cannot listen to the radio and run the rear defroster at the same time. The driver's side seat belt will not release all the time when I try to put it on. The car has died as I tried to turn left at a stop light. This was a used car with less than 30K miles when I bought it in March 2005, no problems until about May. Now a problem a day seems to appear. The car now has 39K miles on it and my husband wants me to trade it in already because he says it is going to "nickel and dime us to death". I have seen several of these problems on recall sites, but the dealer said that my VIN was not included in the recall.

- Blackwell, OK, USA