8.0

2001 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Nov 212013

Malibu 3.0L V6

The car was working fine, I got into my car started it up but I cant get it out of park.I have to turn the switch, not starting the car, put it in neutral, then start it and go. ONCE I put it in park again I have to do the process all over again. THE CAR IS THE WORST VEHICLE I EVER OWNED. I've only owned American made cars but my next one will not be. CHEVROLET SUCKS ASS. I have a long list of problems with this vehicle.

- , Vega Alta, PR, Puerto Rico