$4,000.00

1. new engine (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet Malibu engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 072011

Malibu V6

I would never recommend this year and model of car to anyone!!! Chevy screwed up on the line when they created this car and I truly believe they know it!!! Lucky I did not pay full retail price for this car, but even pay what I did was a lot for the trouble. Don't get me wrong the Malibu and Chevy's are great cars but the 2001 are not!!

- , San Bernardino, CA, USA

Feb 202008

Malibu LS V6

I had an engine rod out, I went 1,000 miles over an oil change (oops) and now she needs a new engine.

- , West Lafayette, IN, USA