- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Malibu
fuel system Problems
Worst 2001 Malibu fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel smell while driving2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump13
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System8
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.