2001 Chevrolet Malibu lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Aug 042007

Malibu V6

same thing here blinkers don't work unless a/c is on high, and now that does not seem to be working either, we also live in a cold state called Nebraska.

- , Bellevue, NE, USA

Feb 132006

at first the blinker stopped working once, then it happened more often and lasted longer. now i need to have the A/C on high so the blinkers work. mind you i like in minnesota where it is cold 6 months of the year. no one can tell me how to fix it they just tell me its electrical. its not my fuses! one when i do take it in it works again so no one else sees my problems except my friends who choose to ride with me.

- , St. Cloud, MN, USA