- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 11 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 17 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 38 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 49 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2001 Malibu steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wheel shakes3
- NHTSA: Steering24
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.