- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 19 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 69 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 74 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 75 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2001 Malibu steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering wheel shakes3
- NHTSA: Steering24
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.