2001 Chevrolet Malibu windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu:

2001 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 132011

Malibu

The passenger side window in the front won't go down. The rear windows won't go up. At one time I could pull them up, but not anymore. I can't afford the repair which I've been told the part...x3, one for each window...would be just over $50 if I bought it myself. I use to hear the motor run in the one back window sometimes if I tried to close it, but not anymore.

If I go out in the rain, or park somewhere and it rains unexpectedly, it rains into the car. And I can't lock my car against thieves so I worry about it. I also don't feel safe because if the car breaks down or won't start.(that's another post), I can't lock myself safely inside. Thanks GM. From what I've read you're a real bunch of losers.

- , Mesa, AZ, USA