- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 21 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 25 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 37 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 40 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 43 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2003 Malibu AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air flow switch problems11
- flickering lights on control panel shutting down system7
- blower motor not working5
- AC / heater behaving erratically3
- air compressor failure2
- A/C not as strong as it should be1
- heater fan control not working1
- heater makes a chirping noise while on1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.