6.0

1. cylinder head gasket replaced (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Nov 082010

Malibu V6

I've only just discovered that the 2003 Chevy Malibu has serious defective parts. Being a typical "I don't know anything about cars" I am angry that after having had a caliper/brake problem only a year after purchase I am now being told that the cylinder head gasket needs replacing BECAUSE OF A GENERAL MOTORS DEFECT. The mechanic said this is a big problem with this car/model. First estimate to replace the gasket is $1,156.00. What is so ludicrous is that my mileage is only close to 70,000 miles!!!! I'm heading to the dealership to see what response I will get. This car should have been recalled and I WILL NEVER BUY A GENERAL MOTORS PRODUCT AGAIN!!!, That is a promise I will not break.

- , Hamilton, ON, Canada