2003 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

May 012007

Malibu LS V6

This happened about 2 months after I got my car. The little trim covers for the clothes hangers in the back kept falling off. I'd put one back and the otherside would fall off. When I went to the dealership in Richardson, TX, they wanted to charge me for a new one b/c the old one fell off and I didn't have it!! It was lost, stupid dealership. Anyway, I went to another dealerhship and they replaced it for free. Now, the trim on the driver's side door fell off and is lost. What a crappily made car.

- , Frisco, TX, USA