4.7

2. replace ignition switch (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Feb 082012

Malibu 3.1L

service vehicle soon light came on and i lost my dashboard gauges and all other accessories, such as AC, radio, cruise control, power windows. been happening occasionally. finaly took to a mechanic and was told it is the ignition switch needs to be replaced have not had work done yet

- , Clearwater, FL, USA

Feb 042012

Malibu 4 S 3.0L V6

Needing help with service vehicle soon. Had oil changed and serviced hoping that will solve the problem but it has came back on. This time it has caused the cruise control to disengage while driving. It has also caused the gages to not operate for a few minutes after it comes on. I would appreciate someones help here cause I'm just a country boy with only a few pennys.

- , Morganton, NC, USA

Feb 232008

Malibu V6

I was driving and my Service Vehicle Soon Light came on, when I got to my destination I pulled out my manual to see what it was all about. Something about the headlamps may need adjusting and to have it fixed soon.

I am not rich and can not afford to just hand over money like that so I ignored it and just paid attention to signs of something wrong, my thought was/is as long as I can drive it then I can't worry about something I have no money to fix.

The light went off and now will come on every now and then, but one thing I am noticing now is at time when I start my car the radio and the dials won't come on or move right away. I tried to push the button for the window to go down and it didn't at first then I tried again and it did.

Not sure what is going on I am so pissed at all of the crap I've had to deal with regarding this car and still paying a car note SUCKS!!!

- , Glen Burnie, MD, USA