2003 Chevrolet Malibu brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jun 012003

Malibu 6-cyl

I have had serious brake wearing issue, in one years time a total of 40,000 mi I used 3 sets of brakes pads for this car.I had have brake calipers changes, in front (loaded) and rear wheel cylinders, (2), and new drums for rear brakes. Brake continued to be a problem and have had completely bleed the system at Chevrolet dealer. Now I have turn signal problems. They work when they want to. Due to my busy work schedule I have been unable to have repair done. Chevrolet repair hours are limited. My commute is long over 60 miles one way. It is often very difficult due to turn signal failure at critical moments.

- Middletown, NY, USA