- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 33 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 35 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2003 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- theft light comes on, won't start46
- car stalls, will not start16
- engine won't turn over10
- multiple electrical problems7
- won't start1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System176
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.