- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2003 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- theft light comes on, won't start45
- car stalls, will not start16
- engine won't turn over10
- multiple electrical problems7
- won't start1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System91
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller47
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.