- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2003 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- theft light comes on, won't start45
- car stalls, will not start16
- engine won't turn over10
- multiple electrical problems7
- won't start1
- won't stay running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System154
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller49
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.