4.0

2003 Chevrolet Malibu engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Apr 042007

Malibu LX V6

I have 2 vehicles that I had purchased at fred martin Chevrolet and I tried to take 1 of the vehicles back and they pushed me into this Malibu. This car has problems with the accelerator pedal sticking and it is unsafe to drive.

I feel that they sold the vehicle to me at their price and not the sale price that was listed. I will never buy another vehicle from them again. They had better fix this problem.

- , Stow, OH, USA