2003 Chevrolet Malibu lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu:

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jan 272014

Malibu V6

I noticed that my son's tail light was out. When he replaced the bulb, we noticed that there was significant moisture inside the housing. Two months later, my son was stopped by the police, and was told that the same rear tail light was out. When he got home, we looked at it and discovered that it was full of moisture again, even though there was no discernible crack in the housing.

It was towed to the local Chevy service department due to a problem with the ignition. I asked them to take a look at the light problem while it was there. I am awaiting a call on the solution and cost for this problem.

- , Aliquippa, PA, USA