1. new spring had to be placed (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jan 012008

Malibu LS V6

The spring on the gear shift cracked, therefore the car would not go into park, stuck in drive. So I put the emergency brake on and turned it off. Well, it would not start since it wasn't in park. I was at a mall doing Christmas shopping on a Sunday and had to have the car towed to my house, then the following day it was towed to the dealer. This car is the biggest piece of JUNK I ever owned!! This was my first GM and it is my last GM!! DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!

- , Floral Park, NY, USA