7.0

2004 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

May 102009

Malibu LT 3.6L V6

I'M TIRED OF FIXING MY CAR. I FEEL LIKE THE WORKERS WORKING ON MY CAR WERE NOT TRAINED AND WERE DRUNK THE NIGHT BEFORE.

- , St. Louis, MO, USA

Feb 012010

Malibu LT

The leather trim on the door panel began peeling...just a bit at first. Now its peeled completely off on the rear passenger side door and halfway off the front passenger side door. The driver's side is also starting to peel on both the front and rear doors. On further inspection? This trim is really poorly attached. Can we say cheap? How much trouble would it have been to make this wrap around? No, it looks like they slathered a little glue on the door panel (bare minimum I might add..) then smoothed it on and shoved the edges into the groove with a butter knife. AWESOME. Its really embarassing...I hate having people in my car b/c it looks like a POS. Its up on the same level to me as when the ceiling starts to sag. Going to try to fix this when we get into our new home, I'll update with a solution if our idea holds (literally..)

- , Alexandria, VA, USA