8.0

transmission problem

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Feb 162013

Malibu LT V6

I bought my 2004 Malibu on Feb 15 2013. I took the car for a test drive and everything was fine the next day I drove the car and it was shifting hard as well as slipping in to gear it has been such a pain and no one knows why the sensors have been changed and still i just don't get it WTF........

- , bellflower, CA, USA

Apr 022011

Malibu LS 3.5L

I bought my malibu today and it did fine on the test drive, we signed the papers and left. A few hours later it started shifting hard and I do not know why. Please get a recall on this problem.

- , Jacsonville, IL, USA