2004 Chevrolet Malibu transmission problems

transmission problem

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Feb 012016

Malibu

At 230,000 miles, it may not be unusual for a transmission to go out, but I had to sell the car to the junk yard today a bit prematurely, in my opinion. I had issues with the transmission shift cable, which I had fixed upon recall. After that was "fixed", I continued to have problems with the transmission shifting hard, slipping, or not shifting altogether.

- , Boone, IA, USA

Jun 242015

Malibu LT 3.2L V6

Tranny starting to slip while driving. Happens intermittently.

- , Sacramento, CA, USA