5.0

2. fix blend door (1 reports)
2005 Chevrolet Malibu AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu:

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Dec 012007

Malibu LS V6

Hot air wouldn't blow out of vents when temp knob was turned. Could usually hear a click noise when doing so, but not any more. My husband had to take the dash apart & fixed it somehow. The blend door wasn't moving.

- , Rockledge, FL, USA

May 102010

Malibu 3.5L 6cyl

The blowers on this car just stop working in all of the settings except for 4, so I have to have the heat on full blast or the AC the same way.

- , Richmond, CA, USA

Jul 152009

Malibu LS V6

All of a sudden one day I was using my AC and it quit. I realized it was just the first 2 settings. So when I want to use it I have to have it blasting on us. Few months later I found out that it was also the heater that wasn't working right either. I'm constantly having to turn it on and off again. It gets really annoying and pisses me off.

- , Harrison, AR, USA

Aug 182009

Malibu LS 3.2L

I bought a Chevy Malibu It runs well but it has different things that go wrong like the heater doesn't work, power steering Light keeps going on, Its great on Gas runs great but I think there might be a computer problem or perhaps could the battery of the vehicle be going

- , Reading, PA, Pacific Islands (US)