1. replace gas tank (1 reports)
2005 Chevrolet Malibu fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Malibu:

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Apr 082009

Malibu

I have had several problems with this car. I owe my mechanic $1400 so far on this car. The only problem that was not Chevy's fault was the damaged headlight which I had him repair. I must look at the sheets of things wrong that jason repaired. Now I must borrow most of this money to give to the mechanic. I will be back with all the other complaints I have about this car. I know one thing I am going to remove all identification and shove it in the f-------- bay.

- , Ridge, NY, USA