2006 Chevrolet Malibu suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Malibu:

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Nov 062006

Malibu 6-cyl

I am the owner of my second Chevrolet Malibu. The first one was a 1999 ls model the second a 2003 ls model. On the first one I had to replace the intake manifold gasket and both front wheel bearings, also the air fan switch, all before the vehicle reached 60000 miles. On the 2003 I had to replace the fan switch and the right front wheel bearing. The 2003 has 70000 miles on it does GM continue to have the same problems year after year"???? please get back to me as soon as possible and let me know what recourse I have"

- Mount Vernon, OH, USA