2008 Chevrolet Malibu wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu:

2008 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jan 102015

Went I bought the car had been give problem now the car smell like is leaking gas and the airbag system turn on my front wheel crack went I turn right or left I took to the dearlship they said they fix the problem but still does same thing they don't help anything make me waste my time my car I peace sh*t I wanted my all my money back

- La Puente, CA, USA

Jul 182014

Regular headlights do not work. They were going off then on for at least 3 weeks. Shutting off on the freeway 3 times. Forcing me to use my high beams. Please review your recall to include my 2008 also. Tire sensor problems since I got the car. 3 years ago.

- Panorama City, CA, USA

Sep 282010

The contact owns a 2008 Chevrolet Malibu. The contact stated that the wheel well broke and caused the vehicle to shake. The dealer replaced the rim and stated that they would send to the manufacturer to see what caused the failure and whether it was covered under the warranty. The failure occurred on the front passenger side 17 inch rim. The VIN was not available at the time of the complaint. The failure mileage and current mileages were 41000.

- Ellenborough, WV, USA

Jul 182009

I have a 2008 Chevy Malibu that has some steering issues. The steering wheel will jerk back and forth while driving or while sitting still, steering wheel makes a popping noise when turning. 2 of the 4 door locks completely quit working electronically. So many more problems, this car is a lemon and GM and the government should be ashamed for making this vehicle car of the year.

- Blytheville, AR, USA