2012 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu:

2012 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Aug 082012

Malibu 6-cyl

I am just wanting to express my feelings concerning the headrests. I am 5' 4" tall and the headrest is the most uncomfortable thing, it pushes your head forward. If I were hit hard, there isn't support and I would probably break my neck or have a neck injury.. the only remedy, is to turn it around and then you have no support. I do not own this vehicle, it is a rental. I would not buy one at this point.

- Stl Louis, MO, USA