8.7

2013 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu:

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 012014

Malibu 4-cyl

I have owned the vehicle for 9 months and this has happened twice. When vehicle is started, the air conditioner started on high and I could not turn it off. I turned off the ignition and restarted vehicle and it was ok. This happened twice since I have owned the vehicle.

- Easthampton, MA, USA

Jun 062013

Malibu

While driving when I turned on ac it went full blast to heat even though setting was set low. Went to dealer second time it happened changed out something however it did it again just a few weeks ago. Have to turn off fan let it rest then turn it back on after a couple of minutes. Worked great then. This has happened to me 4 times now and dealer doesn't know what the problem is. It's called a defect! GM needs to fix this.

- Baytown, TX, USA