2013 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu:

2013 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 162013

On my way to work today I had a flat tire, which resulted in me having to call onstar because there was no spare or jack in the truck. Once I called on star it took them three times calling me back to get road side assistance on the phone. I was stuck for two and a half hours before the tow truck even arrived. Once the tow truck driver arrived I asked him what happened to road side assistance he told me that on star just called his office and told them that I needed a tow truck to tow my car that I only had a flat tire. That could have been fixed if I would have had a spare tire instead of a can of goo and a tire pump. Once the tow truck driver got my car loaded that is when I leaned that I could not ride in the tow truck. So after being stranded on side of the road for two hours had to wait on a ride home and the dealership closed at 5 pm so, I still can't get my car until the next day because of a flat tire that could have been avoided if I had a spare tire. So, I couldn't make it to work and I had to thumb a ride home because of GM wanting to save.4 mpg of gas by taking away the spare tire and jack.

- De Berry, TX, USA