2014 Chevrolet Malibu seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu:

2014 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 182016

Malibu

I have noticed that my car cuts off frequently at stop lights also my car accelerates slow when entering onto highway... I was in a car accident 7/18/16 in which my airbags on steering wheel partiallu deployed while the others did not in result leaving me with a fractured finger.

- Tulsa, OK, USA

Aug 312015

Malibu

The contact owns a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu. While at a stop and attempting to yield for an emergency vehicle, another vehicle crashed into the rear of the contact's vehicle. The air bags failed to deploy. The contact sustained face injuries that required medical attention. A police report was filed. The vehicle was towed to an auto repair center, but was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was unknown.

- Round Lake Beach , IL, USA

Jun 012015

Malibu 4-cyl

2014 Chevrolet Malibu. Consumer writes in regards to transmission jerking and service airbag light illuminating. The consumer stated when taking off from a stopped position, the vehicle would stall a few seconds later, then jerk and take off fast.

- Palm Coast, FL, USA

Oct 152014

Malibu

I pulled to a stop at a stop sign. The car went into auto stop. As I try to navigate right the steering lock up on me. This made the car start climbing the side of the road. I tried to step on the brakes and the car accelerated and hit the wall.

- Lenoir City, TN, USA